GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
– who is responsible for the processing of data?
Identity: Azucena Sánchez
Registered office: Calle Acacias 7 46130 Massamagrell
Phone: +34 667 00 23 79
Contact: Azucena Sánchez Benito
Domain Name: https://www.azucenasanchez.com
Purposes – What are the purposes of your data?
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection, we inform you that we will deal with the data you provide to us:
- Manage the hiring of services that you make through the Platform, as well as the corresponding billing and delivery.
- Periodically send communications about services, events and news related to the activities carried out by Azucena Sánchez, by any means (telephone, postal mail or email), unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes his consent.
- Send Commercial and/or promotional information related to the contracted services sector and value added for end users, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes his consent.
- Complying with legally established obligations, as well as verifying compliance with contractual obligations, included fraud prevention.
- Transfer of data to agencies and authorities, provided that they are required in accordance with the laws and regulations.
Data Categories – What Data do we deal with?
Derived from the aforementioned purposes, at Azucena Sánchez we manage the following categories of data:
- Identifying Data
- Electronic communications metadata
- Commercial information Data. In the event that the user provides data from third parties, he declares to have the consent of these and undertakes to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting Azucena Sánchez from any responsibility in this regard.
- However, Azucena Sánchez may carry out the verifications to verify this fact, adopting the corresponding due diligence measures, in accordance with the data protection regulations.
Legitimation – What is the legitimation for the treatment of your data?
The processing of data for the purpose of sending periodic newsletters on services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the person concerned, expressly requested to carry out such In accordance with current regulations.
In Addition, the legitimation for the treatment of the data related to offers or collaborations are based on the consent of the user who forwards his data, which can withdraw at any time, although this can affect the possible communication in a fluent way and Obstruction of processes you want to perform.
Finally, the data may be used to comply with the legal obligations applicable to Azucena Sánchez
Data Retention Time – How long will we keep your data?
Azucena Sánchez will keep the personal data of users only for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, as long as it does not revoke the consents granted. Subsequently, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked during the legally established time-limits.
Recipients To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data may be accessed by those suppliers that provide services to Azucena Sánchez, such as hosting services, marketing tools and content systems or other professionals, when such communication is necessary by regulation, or for the execution of the contracted services.
Azucena Sánchez, has signed the corresponding treatment order contracts with each of the suppliers that provide services to Azucena Sánchez, with the aim of guaranteeing that these suppliers will treat your data in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
They may Also be ceded to State Security Forces and Bodies in cases where there is a legal obligation.
Banks and financial institutions, for the collection of services.
Public Administrations with competence in the sectors of activity, when it is established by the current regulations.
Information Security – What security measures do we implement to take care of your data?
- Encryption of communications between the user's device and Azucena Sánchez's servers
- Encryption of information on Azucena Sánchez's own servers
- Other measures to prevent access to user data by third parties.
- In those cases in which Azucena Sánchez has service providers for the maintenance of the platform that are outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularized in accordance with Azucena Sánchez's commitment to the protection, integrity and security of users' personal data.
Rights – What are your rights when you provide us with your data and how can you exercise it?
You have the right to obtain confirmation about whether in Azucena Sánchez we are treating personal data that concerns you, or not.
Likewise, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the treatment of your data, in which case we will only retain them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you can oppose the treatment of your data. Azucena Sánchez will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You can Also exercise the right to the portability of the data, as well as withdraw the consent provided at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the treatment based on prior permission to withdraw.
If you wish to make use of any of your rights you can contact email@example.com.
Finally, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Agency for Data Protection and other relevant public bodies for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.
If you wish, you can also consult our Cookies Policy